Sunday, January 01, 2006

I have reached half a milion of visitors

I was going to say: I have arrived at the 100,000 visits! But I have seen that my pages in bulma have arrived at 400,000 visitors. Altogether they means half a million*.

I don't know implications have those numbers. I just don't finish to understand then, I will need time. But it wanted to note it in my blog. :) HALF A MILLION !

The Web on which I lived the five years in which I was Muslim had a lot of visits at the beguining. But at the moment, my blog of clouds takes the 90% of the visits. That is excluding the articles in bulma that is 3 or 4 times the more visited that the rest.

* in fact the 100,000 visitors and the 500,000 in general are something approximate including the name. For example the 100,000 visitors readed like 200,000 pages altogether or they threw a concise look to them. The system to count has its precautions not to count twice a visitor that enter a Web and return 5 minutes later but it is not more than an approach.

traslations: español, francais, català

No comments: